Railes Usados R50 R65 .
- Materials: Used rail scrap R50-R65; ISRI CODE 27-29 in accordance with GOST standards.
- Price: US$ XXX/MTCIF (ASWP) Non-negotiable, (CIF Any Safe World Ports), PAYABLE IN PORT OF ORIGIN AGAINST DOCUMENTS BOARDING.
- Quantity per month: Up to Minimum 10,000MT and Maximum 30,000MT (tons maximum).
- Payment term: BG or SBLC Swift MT760, DLC Swift MT700 not operative, WILL BE FOR THE TOTAL OF CONTRACT (12 MONTHS), BUT REVOLVING MONTH TO MONTH by the value of one month, Irrevocable, renewable, transferable, confirmed payable 100% at sight at the port of origin against documents, inspection certificate SGS BUREAU VERITAS or SIMILAR.
- AQSIQ CERTIFICATE IF NECESSARY.
- Loading port: TBA.
- Delivery: As provided by the Buyer.
- Length of materials: R50-R65 (ISRI 27-29), shall be cut to 1.50 Meter, (Choice Buyer).
- Inspection: SGS, BUREAU VERITAS or SIMILAR for Quantity, Quality, Non-Radioactive and Non-Contamination, Environment Protection Certificates at Loading port at the Seller’s expense and SGS inspection for similar certificates at Discharge / Unloading port at the Buyer’s expense.
- Packaging: In bulk in packages 5 metric tons, shall be cut to 1.50 Meter.
- Delivery schedule: It depends the time on the charging, and upon Operative DL/C date.
- Performance bond (PB): 2% upon value of DL/C.
- Proof or products: to be confirmed to the Buyer’s Bank within working 05 days after receipt of POF MT700, MT799.
Commodity (ISRI CODE): Used rails R50-R65 in accordance with GOST STANDARDS RAIL SCRAPS, having the contractual minimum guaranteed specifications as specified herewith attached as an integral part of the Agreement. Dirt, dust rust, fluff and other impurities not allowed over 0.3%. No heavy rust. The Used Rail Tracks are clean without Slag, Dross, trash, wood, plastic, alloy, prohibited goods. Non-metal impurities total 1% (One percent) or less no radiation.
Used Rails R50‐R65 Specifications:
- SPECIFICATION: Conforming to: R50 ‐ GOST 7174‐75 weight 67 kg/m R65 ‐ GOST 8161‐75 weight 64.72 kg/m HMS 1 (100%) – ISRI 200‐202.
- Length: 5 M min (cut to length).
R50‐R65 ‐ IRSI CODES:
- The chemical composition is the standard for R‐50 R‐65 rails original weigh 50 pounds per yard heavier, 6 meters long and over. Material to be suitable for re‐rolling into bars and shapes.
- Free from bent and twisted rails, frog, switch and guard rails, rails with split heads and broken flanges.
- Continuous welded rail may be included provided no weld is over 9 inches from end of the piece of rail.
- Free from Fluff, Nonferrous inclusions, excessive rust and other impurities.
- Free from war and explosives, shells, cartridges, other arms and ammunitions used or otherwise and any closed containers.
- Free from any radioactive materials, any harmful chemicals, substances, and coatings any organic waste any other harmful substances.
- Dirt, dust, rust fluff and other impurities not allowed over 0,5 %. The rails are to be neatly bundled and secured with iron wire or straps, provided with adequate lifting Individual bundles not to exceed 5 MTW.
Norms: R‐50 GOST‐7173‐75 and R‐65 GOST‐8165‐75 The scrap consists of R‐50 (51,67 kg/m) R‐65 ( 64,72 kg/m ) Used Rail ISRI 27‐29 ISRI‐CODES:
27) Rail, Steel No. 1. Standard section tee rails, original weight 50 pounds per yard or heavier, 10 feet long and over. Suitable for re‐rolling into bars and shapes. Free from bent and twisted rails, frog, switch and guard rails, or rails with split heads and broken flanges. Continuous welded rail may be included provided no weld is over 9 inches from the end of the piece of rail.
28A) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Standard section, original weight of 50 pounds per yard and over, 18 inches long and under.
28B) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Section, original weight of 50 pounds per yard and over, 2 feet long and under.
28C) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Standard section, original weight 50 pounds per yard and over, 3 feet long and under.
29) Rail, Steel No. 3. Standard section tee, girder, and/or guard rails, to be free from frog and switch rails not cut apart, and contain no manganese, cast, welds, or attachments of any kind except angle bar.