Supply scrap steel (click here)
Product available – Commodities:
Supply of HMS 1 CODE 200.202 on CIF basis Maximum 30.000MT x 12 months with possible rolls and extensions.
1. Materials: Scrap HMS 1 ISRI CODE 200-202 in accordance with GOST standards.
2. Price: USD$ XXX/MTCIF (ASWP) Non-negotiable, (CIF Any Safe World Ports), PAYABLE IN PORT OF ORIGIN AGAINST DOCUMENTS BOARDING.
3. Quantity per month: Up to Minimum 10,000MT and Maximum 30,000MT (metric tons).
4. Payment term: BG or SBLC Swift MT760, DLC Swift MT700 not operative,WILL BE FOR THE TOTAL OF CONTRACT (12 MONTHS), BUT REVOLVING MONTH TO MONTH by the value of one month, Irrevocable, renewable, transferable, confirmed payable 100% at sight at the port of origin against documents, inspection certificate SGS BUREAU VERITAS or SIMILAR.
5. AQSIQ CERTIFICATE IF NECESSARY.
6. Loading port: TBA
7. Delivery: As provided by the Buyer.
8. Length of materials: Cut to standard sizes (furnace mouth), (Choice Buyer).
9. Inspection: SGS, BUREAU VERITAS or SIMILAR for Quantity, Quality, Non-Radioactive and Non-Contamination, Environment Protection Certificates at Loading port at the Seller’s expense and SGS inspection for similar certificates at Discharge / Unloading port at the Buyer’s expense.
10. Packaging: Bulk in bundle, (furnace mouth).
11. Delivery Schedule: It depends the time on the charging, and upon Operative DL/C date.
12. Performance bond (PB): 2% upon value of DL/C.
13. Proof or products: to be confirmed to the Buyer’s Bank within working 05 days after receipt of POF MT700, MT799.
Yard visit: allow after RDLC.
HMS 1 (ISRI CODE 200-202).
200 Heavy Melting Steel
Wrought iron and/or steel scrap ¼ inch and over in thickness. Individual pieces not over 60 x 24 inches (charging box size) prepared in a manner to insure compact charging.
201 Heavy Melting Steel 3 feet x 18 inches
Wrought iron and/or steel scrap ¼ inch and over in thickness. Individual pieces not over 36 inches x 18 inches (charging box size) prepared in a manner to insure compact charging.
202 Heavy Melting Steel 5 feet x 18 inches
Wrought iron and/or steel scrap ¼ inch and over in thickness. Individual pieces not over 60 inches x 18 inches (charging box size) prepared in a manner to insure compact charging.